I love your face!
I have had an odd week. It all started off last Saturday, I went to Louisville with a friend to see a show. All but one band were Christian, or so I thought. The band we went to see, the christian one...just so happen is kinda backsliding and was drinking and using upset words... I admit I listen to non christian bands, but I keep it clean. I enjoyed there set, but was very down about them not glorifying God...I saw them a few months ago and it changed my life. The presence of God was so strong when they got on the stage, now they have the presence of any other band. It really broke my heart. But the show was alot of fun! I got to see a lot of good friends and mini-road trips are the best! I really miss Suzanne, I'm glad she can go to MorningStar though! It's has been her dream to go for a long time. But I can't wait for next month. She is coming home for Valentines Day! It will be so much fun! I miss her so much! So on Tuesday I got a cold...which has been following me all week, today is the 1st day I don't feel poopy. So my week has been pretty bland. I did get to see my friend Tiffany on Thursdays for a bit, that was fun! But mostly I've sent all week in my room playing WOW... I can't wait for tomorrow though! I haven't been to Church in forever! I need Jesus really bad, I haven't read my Bible in over a week. I did have great God time in the shower today. I have been praying a lot today. I really want to grow in the Lord more than I have ever grown before this year.
til' next time-
Logan


1 Comments:
hey love, you are so cute!!
i'm so proud of you babe.
you really are going to grow closer to the Lord this year.
i love you so much!
-suzie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home